|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Steve Wills is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Virginia Beach, VA. Steve joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Steve is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Steve and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0July 15, 2020We just recently purchased insurance from your company so we cannot really give a high satisfactory score it will be based on our experience on the upcoming months to come.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 6, 2020Timeliness of follow up and homeowners policy placement. Steve Willis was very prompt and professional....
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 2, 2020You saved me approx $600 from the quote I received from my current auto insurer (Geico). I assumed i would get a better price bundling my policy but I was very wrong.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 30, 2020The agent and service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 30, 2020great customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 17, 2020no complains
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 14, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 11, 2020They were very prompt in finding a very reasonable Homeowners and Flood insurance policy.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 6, 2020We have been waiting on documentation and proof of insurance since May 26, 2020. We were charged for insurance on May 27, 2020, and have no documentation of what we are paying for. Steve Wills does not respond promptly to emails, if at all. He does not initiate communication and we have to reach out to him multiple times before hearing back. He never notified us we would be charged and we were charged before we signed anything. When we asked for revised estimates, he provided documents with incorrect information (the total price was changed but not the individual coverage items). We had to wait several days for a corrected estimate. Our realtor has had to reach out to him to encourage him to respond a few times as well. It is June 6, 2020, and we are still waiting on proof of insurance and actual coverage documentation. Not pleased with the service received by Goosehead Insurance and would not recommend. May change providers as soon as we get a chance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 5, 2020The agent was professional and quoted a great price.