2245 Texas Drive
, TX 77479
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.5 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.5(10 Reviews)
Mike Whitsitt is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Sugar Land, TX. Mike joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Mike is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Mike and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 30, 2020Mike saved me quite a bit of money and was very easy to work with. I have already shared his name with a person at my bank.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 5, 2019He knows his business and handles it a very professional manner
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 31, 2019Mike was very easy to work with. He found some fantastic rates for me.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 1, 2019quick servive,cost
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 29, 2019happy with the servise
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 9, 2019Mike has always been responsive and has found the best deals compared to the shopping I’ve done for myself.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 26, 2019I have always had good service from Mike W. my agent. I followed him from Liberty Mutual
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 23, 2019The whole process was very simple and straightforward.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 6, 2019Responsive to my needs and able to deliver competitive pricing.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 18, 2019Mike Whitsitt has totally disappeared. Have been trying for a month to get him to return a call or send an email on getting additional coverage. Have never experienced a situation where I had to chase a salesperson in order to get a new policy.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent