|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Chris Allen is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Spring, TX. Chris joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Chris is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Chris and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 7, 2020Attention to detail, tailored a policy around our needs and made sure we were completely satisfied.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 6, 2020Responsive and quick
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 29, 2020Chris went above and beyond by listening to my insurance needs and answered all my questions. I’m very happy with the results that Chris put together for me. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 23, 2020Customer service and rates
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 22, 2020Cris responded and explained to me the coverage so well.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 18, 2020excellent customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 12, 2020Chris was quick to get me quotes & save me money on my Auto & Home policies! Thank you again Chris!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 5, 2020Chris did a great job and quickly got back with me. Explained my options. So far everything has been great.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 5, 2020Great customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 3, 2020I had a bad taste in my mouth from Goosehead. I spoke with Chris Allen and he was able to get everything sorted out and save me money. I am a fan of Chris Allen.