|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Gary Sommo is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in San Antonio, TX. Gary joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Gary is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Gary and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 15, 2020He was very prompt in providing me and my daughter quotes for homeowners insurance. He was able to better coverage and lower rates, saving me nearly $400/yr from my previous policy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 2, 2020Client/customer service and satisfaction. Extremely responsive and provided the best coverage for the best rate. Thanks Gary for making my life a lot easier and less stressful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 29, 2020His patience and good willing to answer any questions
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0June 26, 2020I am not comfortable with all digital enrollment.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 17, 2020Thanks for saving me money!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 7, 2020prompt and professional response. knowledgeable.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Lindsey was super helpful in finding me the best deal on car insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 14, 2020Great and timely service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 12, 2020Awesome customer service / quick turn around on answering our questions
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0May 6, 2020Gary went through the process a little too quickly and didn't explain to me that i had the option to pay total amount up front via credit card which would have saved me a lot of money .... i went through a hard time with different reps at billing dept. trying to fix this .... not a good way to introduce a new customer ...