18503 Sigma Road
, TX 78258
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.8 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.8(106 Reviews)
Phil Delgado is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in San Antonio, TX. Phil joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Phil is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Phil and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 26, 2020Competitive premium and excellent customer service with detailed explanations of coverages.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 24, 2020He was always informative and available.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 22, 2020Mina was attentive and explained the process well.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 20, 2020Steffani and the Delgado team are very helpful in answering all questions. Mr. Delgado stepped in to assist my agent in explaining in more details what I was asking about, and I really appreciated that. I like their tea philosophy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 19, 2020Because my represent was very professional and friendly.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 17, 2020I never heard anything back from them! I ended up doing everything myself online and through a direct Progressive person.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 17, 2020Steffani was AMAZING. She answered all my questions and was super patient with me. I loved being able to feel confident in my decisions with her.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 14, 2020Wrong cell phone number and wrong spouse handling the loan and other paperwork. We terminated this policy.
We cannot sign anything due your two factor ID not able to happen as you have the wrong cell phone number!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 5, 2020Carlos has been up front, gave us options and even offered other services that may have interest us.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 30, 2020Mina Smith was very nice and helpful in explaining everything to me that i needed and wanted to know.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent