|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Richardson, TX. James joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of "A" rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, James is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from James and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 29, 2021high quality service and work
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 29, 2021Very nice young man and helpful about explaining things, was prompt in returning my calls or text.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 21, 2021James was a good listener and did an excellent job following up!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 20, 2021Pro experience with James .got more coverage and saved over $500 a year
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 15, 2021We love James Cole!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 13, 2021Don and I absolutely love James Cole! He is the reason we switched. He did really great work for us!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 8, 2021James was extremely helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 3, 2021James is great. He's honest. He's intentional. He's a good communicator. I feel that i can trust his council.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 30, 2021James is an incredible guy providing incredible service! He was quick to make my policy decision easy and would recommend him to literally anyone.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 30, 2021James Cole is thorough, takes time to find exactly what customers need and want, will patiently talk you through your options.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 8, 2021Great experience with James Cole! He came highly recommended and trusted from several friends and ultimately saved us $900/yr total on our home, auto, and umbrella insurance policy while increasing our coverages.
Here's the details:
We started shopping around when our old insurance company got expensive after serving us well for 5 yrs. Ultimately, James was the best resource. He took time to walk us through all of the coverage options, answer all our questions, and weigh the pros and cons of savings vs coverages. Specifically, he spent a lot of time helping us understand the coverage options for our roof, which will be our biggest home expense in the next few years. He clearly laid out the option of short-term savings vs long-term savings on our roof: meaning, the choice between saving an additional $500 every year (and getting little less money when the roof has to be replaced) vs saving less each year but getting more money for the roof at replacement. That allowed my wife and I to make the best choice for our family. Ultimately, we saved at total of $900/yr total on our home, auto, and umbrella insurance policy while increasing our coverages.