Kellen Vaughan and Eddie Bright
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Kellen Vaughan and Eddie Bright are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Keller, TX. Kellen and Eddie joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Kellen and Eddie are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Kellen and Eddie and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 26, 2020Was very prompt, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and got us all set up at a moments notice.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 25, 2020Brett was excellent, personable, and gave us the lowest quote!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 15, 2020Very cheap rates on home and auto policy
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 11, 2020Agent gave me a competitive quote quickly and was able to explain the details of the product effectively
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 5, 2020responsiveness and knowledge of the process and products
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 4, 2020Great customer service, flexible and thorough when explaining and suggesting coverage
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 30, 2020Very easy efficient and saved us money
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 2, 2020Brett was very helpful in providing the data and information I needed to make the right choice. I have long work hours and he was available when I was free to walk me through the information. Very pleased with his work.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 13, 2020Great service from Brett
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 13, 2020It was quick and easy. I HATE talking insurance and this was not torture.