|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Chase Johnson is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Houston, TX. Chase joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Chase is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Chase and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 22, 2020Alex took the time to review our current coverage and ask lots of questions to get a good idea of what our insurance needs were and how we could get more coverage for less money.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 21, 20208
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2020Scott is super knowledgeable and professional
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2020Tyler could not have been more helpful. Looking forward to a long term business relationship with him and Goosehead. Thank you.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2020Very personable and knowledgeable.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 17, 2020Knowledgeable and cautious of my budget
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 17, 2020Scott was very helpful and shopped around to get me the best quote possible!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 16, 2020I liked the service and like the prices found for me.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 15, 2020The agent was very knowledgeable & was able to work with budget
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 13, 2020Great customer service and very attentive. Gave us several quotes and options to work with and what we were looking for. Thorough with the questions and concerns we had