|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Joe Kader is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Houston, TX. Joe joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Joe is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Joe and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0November 30, 2020friendly helpful service, and my agent found a better rate than any that I found online.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 28, 2020Excellent customer service, thoroughly detailed, and super friendly. Happy to refer my friends and family
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 28, 2020Great
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 26, 2020Jesse made it easy
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0November 23, 2020I didn’t speak with Jordan, I interacted with Joe. I usually do not refer vendors to others unless they ask.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 21, 2020Joe Kader, gave me such professional and thoughtful experience. 11/10.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 19, 2020Zaid was very responsive and knowledgeable. He had great answers to all of my questions and helped me get my policies in place very quickly.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 18, 2020Darlene was great to work with.
friendly and professional
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0November 17, 2020While generally satisfied, I'm admittedly disappointed that there was no upfront disclosure about the "agency fee." This fee more or less made the savings for "customer loyalty" moot, and that alone was the reason that I stuck with Goosehead and picked this quote. Furthermore, the documentation writes this fee as being entirely optional payment, but I was basically told it was not. In short, I'm pretty unhappy about that and will take that into consideration the next time that I will be looking to change insurance carriers.Response from Joe KaderNovember 19, 2020Hi Ashley - we are so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t better! Our goal is to always provide top-notch service and we hate to hear that we have missed that mark in explaining the agency fee. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience and see if there’s a way we can make amends. Please email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 17, 2020Lukas is easy to work with, reliable, and he's saving me $200 per month!