Zach Sharp and James Taylor
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Zach Sharp and James Taylor are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Highland Village, TX. Zach and James joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Zach and James are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Zach and James and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 4, 2020Awesome customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 9, 2020Very personable conversation, and I already recommend him to someone else.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 30, 2020Good communication attitude
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 27, 2020Zach was very thorough and helpful with all the details of obtaining homeowners insurance for my new home in Texas. He was prompt in getting in touch with me and going over all the details of the policy and comparing it to another insurance company. He was great to work with!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 24, 2020Zach handled everything great!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 13, 2020easy to complete tasks
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 18, 2020James is so helpful and he addresses and handles all my questions! I know I can always count on him!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 13, 2020Zach is very knowledgeable and thorough, returns calls and answers questions completely.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 12, 2020Awesome service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 10, 2020Great customer service! Quick and smooth.