|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Desiree Rendon is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Friendswood, TX. Desiree joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Desiree is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Desiree and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 5, 2020NO issues.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 15, 2020This insurance was recommended to me by a friend and it was the most affordable one I found.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 6, 2020Just hands down the best agent , i can count on her for my car and home any time !!!
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0October 1, 2020The price is reasonable for the area I live in and my rep was very helpful
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0September 4, 2020Desire is always great, but my Insurance was cancelled and it felt like replacing it waited until the last minute - in fact it was the last day of coverage. Just got new coverage as Hurricane Laura was coming in. BUT She did it!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 4, 2020Desiree Rendon was very helpful and patient in assisting us in updating our Homeowner's Insurance & adding Flood Insurance. Completely professional and very pleasant to work with!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 1, 2020Easy and fast to do business.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 31, 2020SHE ROCKS>
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 21, 2020Easy communication
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 17, 2020Barely knowing ur company..now that im inn..ill see how it goes..thank u