|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Geoff Sterner is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Fort Worth, TX. Geoff joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Geoff is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Geoff and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 10, 2021I like that Goosehead is a broker and the lady that helped me was friendly. I do think it would be better if there was any continuity with the people you talk to. I never talk to the same person twice, and honestly can’t even tell you my “agent’s” name. I have a couple of insurance policies at another carrier and this is definitely not the case. It helps with customer service and would probably help you expand insurance portfolios. People that talk to me once have no idea what my needs may be other than what I’m literally calling about and therefore can’t anticipate and then suggest any products.
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0March 2, 2021I was promised and also requested additional follow ups and was never contacted.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 21, 2021Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to make sure we completely understood the coverage.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 5, 2021Consultative in his approach, rapid turnaround on quotes, thorough/transparent explanation on any changes, big savings and most importantly great conversation. Thanks Brandon!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 5, 2021Brandon was absolutely amazing to work with. He displayed professionalism throughout our interaction and worked hard to find me the best rate possible. I have already recommended him to friends and family. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and honestly. I look forward to working with him in the future when I buy a home.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 1, 2021Was extremely polite, friendly, and timely in all requests.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 16, 2021Great Customer Service responded in reasonable time. When i texted or called.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 18, 2020Attention to detail and concern for my needs
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 4, 2020Very helpful
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0August 15, 2020Poor customer service