308 W Main St
, TX 76234
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.9 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.9(86 Reviews)
Jason Rottman is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Decatur, TX. Jason joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Jason is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Jason and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 14, 2020Jason called me directly and gave some options as far as coverage goes and I didn't feel pressured to buy anything I may not have needed.
Great rate as well. Very happy with the service and coverage.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 13, 2020Alisha! She is amazing!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 6, 2020Jason was easy to talk to about my concerns. He had a quote right away and worked with the lenders to get my paperwork finished. He was also able to get me a better quote on my car insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 3, 2020Quality
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 1, 2020Very friendly and professional
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 30, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 23, 2020Helped us out with everything that we needed and very good customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 18, 2020Jason did an amazing job helping us with our home & auto insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 9, 2020Easy to work with, exact coverage I wanted
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 8, 2020Customer service is awesome!!! they tried to get me a better quote unfortunately they could not, but still great people, great company
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent