|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Brendan Fitzgibbons is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Dallas, TX. Brendan joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Brendan is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Brendan and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0November 5, 2020I got the information that I requested from Alan, but it took a while after my first contact with the service center. Once Alan received the info, he moved fast.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 30, 2020Great Service provided by Alan
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 22, 2020They are great! Always ready to assist when I need assistance on an insurance policy or quote.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 21, 2020Good work comparing competiton.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 19, 2020Alan was so patient and helpful in answering our million questions and helping us find the best insurance for home and auto, especially the best option for adding a teenager!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2020Exceptional service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 13, 2020He is excellent and communicates well with what we asked for.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 7, 2020Prompt and helpful responses, cost saving and best value solutions provided
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 30, 2020Alan was extremely communicative and thorough every step of the way.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 28, 2020Nothing specific to Baruch, but our rates went up significantly and we didn't have the personal service I'd like to have seen. There should be an annual review done to make sure rates haven't gone up over a certain percentage of what you were paying for the previous year. Ours went up really high and we didn't realize it until almost 7 months later. My prior broker would actually contact ME to tell me that we should switch.