|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
David Bailey is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Dallas, TX. David joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, David is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from David and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 4, 2020Great service; David provided great information for us to make a decision.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 29, 2020David was so patient and kind in taking care of me. Thank you.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 15, 2020The agent initially left me exposed with no coverage by documenting coverage to not begin until the 25th. I had made it expressly clear that coverage must start on 13th for auto and one house policy and the 21st for the other property. . I have no idea where the 25th came from. I had also provided policy documents underscoring my requirement. I had to make rushed calls and emails on a late Friday evening to try to remedy the oversight so I would not go the entire weekend without auto protection. Rather than an apology I seemed to initially encounter a defensive and placating posture. It appears he finally corrected it online per his latest emails, but I have not received Safeco verification yet. I was also enrolled in automatic recurrent credit card billing without my authorization. In general, I’m also not accustomed to being on familiar first name basis in a service-customer relationship. Not a good start.
**this is a second survey attempt since your website did not provide survey receipt verification on my last attempt**
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 15, 2020The agent didn’t listen to me when I repeatedly stated I needed insurance coverage starting the 13th. He also didn’t examine documents I sent which also clearly showed my insurance policies expiring on the 13th and 21st of this month. Instead he put the 25th as start date of policies which would have left me unprotected. I had to make Friday evening calls and emails to try to remedy the lapse in coverage. Instead of an apology I initially seemed to encounter defensive posturing and placations. I also was signed up for recurring automatic credit card payments without my authorization. Lastly. I’m not accustomed to being called by my first name in a customer-client relationship as it assumes familiarity. Not a good start.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 27, 2020David is friendly and knowledgeable
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 25, 2020David was very patient and knowledgeable to help me. De ode on my homeowners needs. Due to his professionalism I feel I made a great transition to travelers insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 18, 2020David provided excellent service and took the time to explain all the details surrounding my multiple policies.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 2, 2020David was AMAZING and very personable. He explained the process very seamlessly and was very patient with all of my questions as a first time home buyer.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Took time to optimize coverage at a reasonable premium and explain various options.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 15, 2020David is easy to talk too and explains well