Dionne Dumas and Kendall Pearson
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Dionne Dumas and Kendall Pearson are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Dallas, TX. Dionne and Kendall joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Dionne and Kendall are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Dionne and Kendall and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 4, 2020Dionne was awesome!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 4, 2020He was wonderful in helping us get the lowest quote for our mortgage insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 28, 2020Very satisfied
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 17, 2019The price and the willingness to explain in detail my policy
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 21, 2019N/A
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 17, 2019Call too ask why increase rates agent was not knowable kinda rude....will be looking at others companies.....
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0May 11, 2019That am WITHOUT insurance, and you where aware of this several months ago and DIDN'T have something in place
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 17, 2019So for it is Dionne does a good job helping his customer find good insurance deals and I am thankful. This has taking the worry of my head. Thanks so much. Ethel Gooch
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0March 27, 2019High premiums and also I don't believe my agent was proactive. Every year I had to call and ask him to look for better quotes. As a hired agent, I would expect that when my policy was coming up to renewal the agent would reach out to me. This leaves the i