Spiller & Ormand Agency
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Dane Ormand & Riley Spiller are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Austin, TX. Dane & Riley joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Dane & Riley are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Dane & Riley and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2020Incredible customer service!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 10, 2020Dean was responsive and helpful through every portion of the quoting and insurance phase. I hope to continue to do work with him.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 2, 2020Dan is great. Knowledgeable, personable and patient. Looking forward to working with him!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 1, 2020Daniel Mann, my agent was so kind and helpful! I feel in good hands!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 31, 2020Daniel is great and so easy to work with. No pressure. I appreciate that.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 25, 2020Fast efficient service with a great price quote.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 24, 2020Daniel was friendly, helpful, and found us amazing rates for out home and car. He was very informative and handled everything in a very timely matter. I highly recommend Daniel. He was awesome!!! I already recommended my mother to him and she is getting insurance through him now
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 22, 2020Great service, friendly professional agent...
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0August 16, 2020While Dean was nice and polite the experience was not that great. He did not have the information I needed and was unsure how to get it. To get the initial quote seemed to take some time and I had to reach out and request followup. There was quite the mix-up of information and I didn't get the right expectation upfront. At the end of everything they found a solution for me but it was a very messy situation. Previous to Dean a gentleman Andrew Hiett tried to assist me and that was an even larger nightmare. He got my info and had to call me back. In the same day he called me maybe 4 times with hours between calls requesting different info like the address or type of house, simple questions we already talked about, and despite me being forward that I only want home insurance not auto he called me several times with quotes for both bundled and stated that there was no way to get me a quote without so I told him I would work with someone else. I requested he stopped calling me because I did not want to work with him and in our conversations we talked about me relocating from another area but he called me the next morning at 6am my time to finally give me a quote after I asked him not to call anymore. He then called me again during a meeting. I ended up blocking his number because he wouldn't stop calling. It just seems maybe there is some better training needed or a point of contact that needs to be structured. We only tried again with Goosehead because we had a recommendation twi
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 13, 2020Daniel Mann was amazing at his work !!!