|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Rollin Reading is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Bakerstown, PA. Rollin joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Rollin is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Rollin and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 13, 2020Fantastic service, incredible results!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 19, 2020The time spent by Randy on the phone going through answers to questions my wife and I had was very much appreciated.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 19, 2020Very thorough service from Rollin. And he saved me a bunch of money!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 3, 2020Was great to work with
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 22, 2020Randy was great, found the best company that fit my needs and budget and was very personable. Feel he went above and beyond what someone else would have done
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 13, 2020Mr. Rollins was professional, yet real. Explained everything in detail. Asked questions to give us the protection we need.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 22, 2020It was good service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 17, 2020Rollin was thorough and focused on my needs. He explained everything and discussed options.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Randy did an amazing job start to finish. He was thorough and made the process easy for me, especially as a first time home buyer. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 28, 2020Since i was convinced that both home and auto policy was a overall good combined package.