|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Bradley Davis is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Mount Holly, NC. Bradley joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Bradley is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Bradley and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 22, 2020Great experience
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 21, 2020N/A
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 21, 2020Good help over the phone.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Bradley was super helpful in outlining what my options were and made it about as convenient as possible which is helpful for me as someone who is undertaking all of this for the first time.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Bradley was a fantastic communicator during this process. He listened to what my needs and wants were in a policy and was able to provide one at a competitive price.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 19, 2020Its was great
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 14, 2020Good service, good price.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 13, 2020Very thorough and timely service. Bradley went above and beyond for me, and superseded my expectations to secure quality home and auto insurance coverage at very affordable prices.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 13, 2020Bradley was very helpful and explained every question I had. Very polite.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 13, 2020Bradley done a good job explaining the coverage options and explaining the difference between the new policy and my old policy. He also made the switch easy.