|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Kyle Pritchard is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Goldsboro, NC. Kyle joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Kyle is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Kyle and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 27, 2021Easy peasy
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 28, 2020He was quick getting the quote over and he replies to me quickly
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 18, 2020Kyle, is very knowledgeable, always available to assist and pleasant to speak with.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0April 20, 2020I wish I knew about the 100.00 application/service fee in advance.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0April 13, 2020I asked Kyle Prichard for a quote via voicemail because he didn't answer his cell or office line. Without ever calling back he issued a policy rather than giving me a quote or answering questions. I NEVER signed nor did i ever intend to once this happened. I tried to access the online portal to cancel and I'm not even able to get in because he has my phone number wrong. HORRIBLE customer service and experience. Today a freelance surveyor came out to inspect the property for Homeowners of America - a policy i never wanted - so I told him not to do the inspection because we don't have a policy and never intended to. All i wanted was a phone call back, instead I got a lot of headaches and issues. Still have never heard back from Kyle assuming he's a real person and not a bot.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 4, 2020Quick and easy process. Kyle answered all our questions and was very informative throughout the process.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 26, 2019Great service and very professional.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 25, 2019Saved me bunch of money, got the policy ready quickly, and had great customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 16, 2019great price, no pressure, very informative. Kudos!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 15, 2019I found Mr. Kyle Very professional and knowledgeable agent. He explained me all the benefits very thoroughly and answered almost all of my questions & doubts.