|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Dan Jovanovski is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Shelby Township, MI. Dan joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Dan is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Dan and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2020Dan explained and answered all my questions. Dan was very pleasant and kind. I just like how everything came together without any misleading practice. Thanks Dan !
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 12, 2020Agent Dan Jovanovski is great
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 12, 2020N/A
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 12, 2020--
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 10, 2020Dan went over and beyond to not only help me but thoroughly explain all of the new changes that are going on in Michigan with automotive insurance. I work for a major car wash company and want to put a stack of his business cards out at work. He is reliable and trustworthy. I am very grateful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 5, 2020Great agent and services.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 17, 2020Save money
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0July 3, 2020Friendly, discribe good about insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 27, 2020He helped me through the whole experience. He was very thorough and helped with all the questions I had. I would recommend him to anyone who asks me for a broker because pf all his help. Thank you Dan for everything!