Chris Hammermeister is an insurance agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Niles, MI. Chris joined Goosehead Insurance because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to quote dozens of "A" rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right insurance coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes an insurance quote based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an insurance policy, Chris is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the insurance industry. Request an auto insurance and home insurance quote from Chris and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home insurance and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Customer service was the best
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 15, 2020Chris was very nice and explained everything to me, he was also very fast and efficient!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 15, 2020Great prices and Chris has a wonderful personality.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 14, 2020Chris is great. He is there if I ever have any questions either by phone or email.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 11, 2020Great public relations.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 11, 2020Chris responded to me urgency of acquiring my policy in a very professional way
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 9, 2020Chris have me very good service. He was both personable and professional! Gave me the best price around. Made me feel at ease amour transitioning to a new insurance plan. Thank you Chris!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Chris was very personable and professional. He answered all my questions clearly and got me set up with the best rate as quick as possible!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 24, 2020Chris provides excellent Customer Service! He is super efficient!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 23, 2020Great service from Chris. He was quick and very helpful when we really needed his help.