- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
Deborah Schultz is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Lansing, MI. Deborah joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Deborah is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Deborah and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 5, 2021Deborah went out of her way to explain the policy and was very helpful in expediting the process as I was on a time crunch.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 5, 2021Very helpful
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 4, 2021She went above to try and fine me a great price for home insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 24, 2021I was satisfied
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 18, 2021Joel worked very closely with me until he found something that worked for me. He also walkwd me through step by step
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 11, 2021Deborah was incredible! As a new homeowner she gave a lot of useful insight and helped us out immensely!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 10, 2021Customer satisfaction
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 10, 2021Made us feel like we weren't just another insurance policy. We had 100% contact with him whenever we needed him. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, personable, and just over all a really great person.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 6, 2021Multiple mistakes throughout the entire processResponse from Deborah SchultzFebruary 9, 2021Hi Lane - We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t better! Our goal is to always provide top-notch service and we hate to hear that we have missed that mark. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience and see if there’s a way we can make amends. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist.
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0February 6, 2021The agent made the process very complicated.Response from Deborah SchultzFebruary 9, 2021Hi Nicole - We work hard to provide the highest level of service, so we are very sorry to hear that our team didn’t meet your expectations. Please reach out at email@example.com to get in touch with our support team and we'd be happy to help answer any additional questions you have regarding the process.