Kim Creed is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Fallston, MD. Kim joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Kim is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Kim and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Jessica is the best insurance partner I have ever worked with. Very attentive and efficient.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 11, 2021Responsiveness and competitive rate
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 11, 2021Goosehead Insurance had the best pricing and service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 11, 2021How easy the process was and the response time from Kim
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 6, 2021Kim was extremely knowledgeable and she has her act together. Enjoyed working with her
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 22, 2020Kim was great! I needed the quote and paperwork completed quickly for a refinance and she offered same day service on the quote; answered all of my questions knowledgably, and was professional and pleasant as well. I have already recommended her to others. Big Thank-You to Kim!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 21, 2020Jessica was able to meet the financial needs we had for the coverage we desired. Also, She was a pleasure to speak with and very knowledgeable and personable as well. Anytime I had questions or challenges she was quick to reply and help.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 19, 2020Jessica Haden is very knowledgeable at what she does and was extremely helpful!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 15, 2020Very friendly and fast services, even answered some questions I had that didn’t pertain to insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 21, 2020Saved money -better coverage. Jessica knows her insurance business.