|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Scott Metzler & Shannon Stout are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Muncie, IN. Scott & Shannon joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Scott & Shannon are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Scott & Shannon and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 21, 2021Scott was persistant and followed through on obtaining insurance for my rental. He was also very informational and transparent on the reasons for his proposals. He gave pros and cons and a clear path forward.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 14, 2021Scott was nice and easy to work with and gave me all the information I needed
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 9, 2021Scott was very friendly and helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 3, 2021Very helpful and knowledgeable- answered all my questions in a kind way and worked swiftly to get us exactly what we needed!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 1, 2021This is my first time buying a house and Scott did an exceptional job at explaining things and making this big step as smooth as possible.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 14, 2021Scott is great! Needed a quick turnaround on a Friday and he delivered with great service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 12, 2021very help finding me a insurance that fits my needs
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 28, 2021Ease of access to the service, I had a hands off approach to relating to getting all of the documentation I needed, and was able to find fantastic rates!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 27, 2021Shannon did great. Great communication, quick response. Great job
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 25, 2021Scott went the extra mile to research my house, call Ball State University and get researched answers to questions on the age of home, whether it was officially listed in historical records, etc. and worked hard to find good homeowners insurance options for a nearly 150 year old home. He found rates no one else could touch and took his time to help me. Very impressed with his level of diligence, resourcefulness and high tough customer service.