|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Beth Crook is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Fort Wayne, IN. Beth joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Beth is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Beth and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Beth is great!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 30, 2020Very impressed with Beth’s knowledge. She gave us several options that could work for us. She helped us find
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 26, 2020Thorough
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 12, 2020N/a
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 3, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 30, 2020Beth was very helpful and was able to find us a new policy to fit our needs and answered all of my questions quickly.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 24, 2020Beth did her homework and is saving me money.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2020very friendly and attentive
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 17, 2020Lower rate
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 14, 2020Beth Crook is a person who conducts herself in a very professional manor . She was extremely helpful in getting me into insurance companies that met , and, exceeded my growing needs, and , at a substantially reduced yearly premium cost than I had been paying to my previous insurance companies. And, I do not take that kind of service lightly. She , and , Goosehead are now my go to for any future insurance needs.