612 Executive Drive
, IL 60527
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.6 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.6(31 Reviews)
Jordan Phillips is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Willowbrook, IL. Jordan joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Jordan is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Jordan and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 7, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 6, 2020Jordan provided me with a quote for coverage's within an hour of speaking to me and he found me great rates too!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 31, 2020Jordan was attentive and thoughtful. He listened to what I needed and delivered. He made sure I understood the policy and answered questions if they came up.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 31, 2020Great customer service. Explained everything in detail in a way I could understand. Will recommend to anyone I know needing insurance :)
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 30, 2020Jordan gave great service and answered every question I had.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Very easy to get required documentation and sent to respective parties. Price was good also.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 23, 2020Jordan was phenomenal, explained everything and answered all 100 of my questions. Would definitely recommend
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 20, 2020Jordan was great, quick to answer questions, very nice and just over all nice. I wasn’t aware of the $199 agency fee that would be put on top of my quote, so I compared all my quotes to a lower amount than I would actually be paying, but they were all pretty close anyway.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 27, 2020He was courteous, experienced and found us a good deal.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Jordan was very professional and very detailed in explaining the coverage. He made the process run smoothly.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent