|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
Alyson Kneeland is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Willowbrook, IL. Alyson joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Alyson is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Alyson and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 14, 2021Aly Kneeland is a rock star, plain and simple. She embodies world class service and is the ultimate brand ambassador for Goosehead Insurnacs
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0July 14, 2021In speaking with your service agent today, in pursuant attempts to pay a bill, I respectfully asked when Goosehead Insurance would be staffed to support their clientele base. She began to unload her emotions talking about the complexities, the dynamics’s and work load associated within Goosehead’s daily work load. She mentioned the 300 agents across the US, and mentioned the agents support more than just insurance demands. Her verbal contentions were nothing more than a deviation of moral rectitude!!!!
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0July 13, 2021After experiencing an accident, which was not my fault, I attempted five times to call into your insurance company. Each time I was on hold for over an hour. I realize all agents are busy, but when I finally got in contact with an agent, she informed me your company was very short on help. I eventually was required to contact MetLife directly to assist with my claim. A month after the accident, I did receive a sympathy letter from your company, wanting to know if I needed any help with the claim. The MetLife agent informed me that due to the unreliability of your company I was to contact them direct if I needed assistance with any insurance needs.
Now, I needed help with a payment for added cost due to MetLife selling to another company, I was informed it was taken care of in May, and the additional $152 cost would be added to my monthly auto pay. Unfortunately, consistent with you companies poor service, I received a letter my auto and home insurance would be cancelled in August. Today I attempted to contact your office, but once again was on hold several times for over 45 minutes. My personal agent attempted to help, but as she stated, the issue could only be resolved by your headquarters.
My frustration level has evolved to the only option I have is to file a complaint with the BBB. Hopefully, this will gain your corporate executives attention that you have an internal performance issue.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 10, 2021z
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 10, 2021Great customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 11, 2021Easy and painless!!!
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0April 21, 2021I'm still learning about this company
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 25, 2021Aly is a world class agent, always there when you need her.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 20, 2021I was not told about it he fee and the staff did not work with me me to add it to the escrow or lower cost.Response from Alyson KneelandFebruary 24, 2021Hi Mohammad - Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the miscommunication and would love to speak with you more in-depth about this. Feel free to give us a call at 214-838-5359 and we'd be happy to discuss this further.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 11, 2021Aly was very efficient, helpful and a pleasure to work with.