18700 South Wolf Road
, IL 60448
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.9 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.9(56 Reviews)
Jason Riha is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Mokena, IL. Jason joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Jason is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Jason and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 21, 2020Jason is great and found the right insurance for me.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 21, 2020good service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 18, 2020excellent customer service and knowledge
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 13, 2020Quick and accurate information and was able to save me money on both my car and homeowners insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 4, 2020Very attentive service, great communication and incredible savings
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 4, 2020Deb did a great job!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 28, 2020Jason Riha was knowledgeable, honest, and dedicated to helping provide me a coverage plan that made sense for my home. I am very pleased with Goosehead so far and will continue to use your services in the future!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 24, 2020My inner circle of friends/family is small, but if the topic regarding insurance comes up, I will refer if appropriate.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 23, 2020Jason was amazing and honest !
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0April 20, 2020I was very happy with Jason on Friday when I called and spoke with him, he got back to me fast, and he found me an insurance policy fast. I overnight the cashier's check and he told me my policy would be mailed to me and I believed that everything was done now. I was disappointed to find out today that no, I am not done. I had to electronically sign documents today or else my policy is not in effect. I electronically signed documents however even though I initialed where I needed to initial and signed where I needed to sign, I cannot tell if is completed because no screen ever came up letting me know it was successfully done. So, does your company have my electronically signed policy or not??? Paula Skerston
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent