|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Joe Kosner is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Batavia, IL. Joe joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Joe is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Joe and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0September 16, 2020Service from the agent has been poor.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 11, 2020Joe explained the procedure patiently without bombarding me with requests to hurry up with my decision. The online process was new for me as far as insurance and it went smoothly. He was very open to questions and explanations.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 10, 2020Joe was very helpful, patience and ensured all my questions and concerns were met.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 10, 2020Agent was very nice, professional..he took the time, asked if I had any questions once he explained the policy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 29, 2020Very helpful not pushy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 20, 2020Cost savings along with policy upgrades.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 10, 2020The rates we received were much lower.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 10, 2020Experience with working Joe over the years
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 5, 2020Service and value, pricing of policies
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 20, 2020Joe was great he answered all our questions showed us where we would save it how we could increase our insurance For less than what we were paying