1000 Hart Rd
, IL 60010
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.7 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.7(15 Reviews)
Hal Baker is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Barrington, IL. Hal joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Hal is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Hal and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 2, 2020Hal has been very helpful over the years.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 1, 2020Hal was very personable and practical with his advice. He listened to me and my concerns and made sure that I was comfortable with my purchase.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 26, 2020Hal was great. He handled everything quickly and thoroughly.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 23, 2020Easy to talk with. Understands my needs. Saved me $$$ and increased my coverage!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 13, 2020Hal my agent saved us a ton of money and taught us some things that we did not know about our old policy and why to change. He explained very well all the policy's.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 28, 2020He is a great person to working with
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 8, 2020Hal explained everything clearly and pointed out additional coverages with Hanover that I didn't have with my previous insurer.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 24, 2020Hal's response time is the best I've ever seen. Hal is not afraid to take the time it sometimes requires for real humans to understand insurance. He has basic common courtesy and is very personable which is hard to find today. "A real keeper" Thanks
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0December 25, 2019address on policy is wrong! wrote 2 e mails to correct and called and it is still not corrected ! I will not sign until policy is right! Arlene Brown
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 5, 2019Great customer service since the very first moment !
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent