Alexis and Maggie Del Valle
Alexis and Maggie Del Valle
Alexis and Maggie Del Valle are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Coral Gables, FL. Alexis and Maggie joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Alexis and Maggie are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Alexis and Maggie and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 20, 2021Maggie was very professional through out the entire process. She was kind and patient explaining the different options to secure my new home.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 18, 2021Maggie made the whole process easy and convenient. She answered my questions without providing unnecessary details. Very communicative with updates as well. Lastly, her prices beat all the others I reached out for on my own (except Geico for auto). I have told my parents to reach out to her to review their policies for savings as well.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 16, 2021Excelente communication, fast service, always available and friendly, try hard to look for the best option for my specific case
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 16, 2021All this week my husband and I have been trying to insure a property that we are buying and we got a quote we liked. I was never sent paperwork to sign. Nobody answers the phone when I call and I am in need of getting this for my closing. This is the only thing delaying us and stopping us from proceeding. Can somebody please send us the right paperwork to sign. We just want to get this done.Response from Alexis and Maggie Del ValleJanuary 22, 2021Hi Jennifer - We are so sorry to hear that you have run into some roadblocks with signing your documents. We strive to make the process as easy as possible but it looks like we missed the mark here. It looks like we resent the application out today so you should be able to sign that application now. Should you need additional assistance, feel free to call or text 1-800-474-1377 and we'd be happy to assist further.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Alexis took the time to obtain and then thoroughly explain the difference between proposals for insurance coverage for my home. His attention to detail and sensitivity to the costs involved make him a huge asset.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 12, 2021Amazing service And Alex always has his customer’s interest in mind.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 9, 2021Agent went above and beyond to find us the best policy for our needs
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 9, 2021I was able to get answers I need for my questions
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 7, 2021Satisfied with the service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 5, 2021Availability, knowledgment, and kindness. Alexis De Valle is a great insurance agent.