|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Kurt Werner is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Torrington, CT. Kurt joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Kurt is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Kurt and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 24, 2020The agent Kurt Werner, was friendly, efficient , and knowledgeable.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2020Kurt was a big help for me and was able to intelligently answer all my questions
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 12, 2020Kurt was great! Extremely efficient in finding me great insurance. Comparable (and even slightly better than) my old insurance at a great price. He delivered exactly what I was asking for. Thrilled! I already set my father with Kurt and my parents also got Auto insurance through Him.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 2, 2020Kurt was very helpful and found me a great insurance rate.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 31, 2020Quick turnaround. Very helpful with information and got
the policy we needed.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 24, 2020Took 200 dollars off my insurance!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 20, 2020Customer Service and Flexibility
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 10, 2020I was amazed that Kurt was able to find a better policy.
He answered my question and did not rush me through the process.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0July 26, 2020My in dwelling insurance policy includes things I don’t need insured. Who insures plants? Seriously?
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 16, 2020Excellent customer service