|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Keeley Essig is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Brighton, CO. Keeley joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Keeley is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Keeley and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 25, 2020Keeley was very helpful and patient with me and all my questions and concerns. I look forward to working with her for my insurance needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2020Very helpful and polite. Got us a great deal on new insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2020Fast, easy transfer and Keeley was super personable! She went through and made recommendations to help us get a better rate with better coverage.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 4, 2020N/A
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 28, 2020Keeley was amazing! She got us a great offer, she was quick to problem solve, and she was reassuring that everything would be fine.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 25, 2020Friendly, got us a good deal quickly!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 25, 2020VERY EASY TRANSITION, VERY PROFESSIONAL
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 25, 2020VERY EASY TRANSITION, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 21, 2020Great customer service! Keeley was very responsive and made the whole process extremely simple.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 4, 2020She worked with my wife and my wife said it went smoothly.