- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Steve Richardson is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Turlock, CA. Steve joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Steve is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Steve and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 21, 2021Steve was awesome and easy to talk to! Thank you so much for making the process easy!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 18, 2021Overall good service. Very friendly.
- 3 out of 5Rating 3.0January 25, 2021Provided my contact number to other company without my knowledge or informing me. Sending me email and text reminders to sign documents I respectfully declined.Response from Steve RichardsonJanuary 28, 2021Hi Elizabeth - We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t better! Our goal is to always provide top-notch service and we hate to hear that we have missed that mark. It looks like our Service Team has been in touch with you and working to get your account updated so you don't continue to receive those messages. We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any confusion on your account.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 27, 2020I met Steve through my significant other, and he has been nothing but helpful and explaining the things that he is doing step by step with me.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 15, 2020Steve was very friendly and personable
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 4, 2020Great coverage at a low rate
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 23, 2020Good informative agent when doing policy comparisons and better prices and policy limits.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 17, 2020Knowledgeable and helpful experience
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 17, 2020Great price and coverage at the last minute. Great customer service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 13, 2020he was very informative, friendly, patient and professional.