|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Nathaniel Mosley is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Simi Valley, CA. Nathaniel joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Nathaniel is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Nathaniel and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 17, 2020Very good customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 10, 2020Nate was very helpful, friendly, professional and I appreciated the effort he put into saving me money on my policies.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 28, 2020Nathaniel was very helpful without being overbearing in my decision making process
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 15, 2020Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 12, 2020Excellent service and prompt assistance!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 2, 2020Received a lot of information before i was sold any products. Got a lot of questions answered that allowed me to understand each part of the coverages and the process. I feel like I ended up with the coverage I needed for a good price and Nate has been easy to get a hold of and has responded quickly throughout the process.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0August 24, 2020Always room for improvement
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0August 24, 2020There is always room for improvement
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 22, 2020I had a somewhat urgent situation and Nathaniel immediate stepped up to help me meet that need.
Facing loss of homeowners coverage was scary!
I am now sleeping easier.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 9, 2020Nate was very friendly and spent a lot of time answering my questions. He was also very knowledgeable about the policies.