715 El Camino Real
, CA 94066
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.8 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.8(18 Reviews)
Tony Wu is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in San Bruno, CA. Tony joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Tony is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Tony and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 30, 2020It’s a good deal . Thanks
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 16, 2020Provided quick and excellent service to meet my coverage needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 10, 2020Ronnie was super helpful, explained throughly what my policy will be compare to my old one! Answer all my questions for future reference! He knows the products really well, I’m confidents to have him as my agent!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 3, 2020never give 10s
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 1, 2020It’s a good deal. Low payment and better coverage.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 28, 2020Great help getting me started
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 23, 2020Tony is very patient with me. He is going to follow up and follow through with me throughout the whole few months of the process. In addition, Tony makes me feel happy about buying insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 16, 2020Professionalism and timeliness and premiums
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 7, 2020Ronnie provided excellent customer service while assisting me in setting up Renters Insurance by making each step clear and easy to follow.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0December 27, 2019Need my policy , they never explain how the insurance work
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent