1445 Victor Ave
, CA 96003
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
4.8 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 4.8(113 Reviews)
Mike Littau is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Redding, CA. Mike joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Mike is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Mike and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 6, 2020Very courteous and professional. Helped me lower my former rates with better insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 6, 2020Mike was very professional and knowledgeable regarding our insurance needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 6, 2020Sara worked hard to find policies that would meet our needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Very personable, got me the best price he could get.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 2, 2020Good premium, easy and simple process.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 1, 2020Prompt, friendly and informative!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 31, 2020Mike is very congenial .... very knowledgeable ... very helpful....
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 31, 2020Mike was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and was very professional but also friendly! Kim and Patrick were also very helpful and responsive.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 30, 2020Good, fast service. Good prices.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0March 29, 2020I found out my policy was increasing greatly with no change in my driving record when I called in to report a claim. It was like, oh yeah, your next premium is due soon...it’s going to be $1900/annually. ??? No phone call to check other choices. I simply went with Allstate who got me the exact same coverage for $109/mo.
I used to work in insurance offices. I’ve seen good service and poor service. I’d say this was poor service. In this office, you don’t know your agent. I’m not interested in that type of relationship.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent