|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Rosen Stoynev is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Foothill Ranch, CA. Rosen joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Rosen is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Rosen and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 11, 2020Great service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 8, 2020Rosen was very friendly, patient, prompt, authentic, and determined to find the best plan for our needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 2, 2020Called me multiple times to explain the policy options
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 29, 2020Rosen Stoynev was incredibly knowledgable and professional! He was extremely thorough, patient, and considerate. Rosen was able to customise and revise few quotes and walk us through the options in detail. We are confident we choose the best coverages that meet our needs and that’s thanks to Rosen expertise and professional care!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 19, 2020Rosen was terrific, took time to explain my old policy and what he was able to change. Explained terms I was not sure of, I asked many questions so I really appreciated his patience and expertise.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 9, 2020Excellent service!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 21, 2020He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 18, 2020Rosen is so kind and easy to work with.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0May 12, 2020You are a brand new car insurance for me. My husband and I had Farmer's all our married life...so 38 years. With his death money is very tight, and Farmer's had no concessions or deals to help a struggling widow.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0May 11, 2020Rosen is very professional and a pleasure to work with.