Darron Edwards is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Lancaster, CA. Darron joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Darron is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Darron and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 29, 2020Darren was very persistent in finding me the best homeowners insurance, and I'm thankful for his work.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 17, 2020The way Darron took the time to explain various aspects of the policy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 10, 2020He was just a pleasure to talk to. Very informative. He called us! That's unheard of anymore. Personable. Made sure to go over every detail. Just a genuinely great person. Thank you Darron!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0November 2, 2020Happy
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 16, 2020Good customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 6, 2020I liked the personal service I received rather than being referred to a secretary or someone else in the office when I had questions or concerns.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 13, 2020Darren was easy to work with and very responsive. Made all things easy to understand
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 13, 2020Better coverage at lower rate.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 17, 2020Darron was friendly, helpful, and found me the insurance I needed at a lower rate and with better coverage than I'd had previously.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 13, 2020great experience ...easy and simple experience....new guy is a friend of mine and very professional. You are lucky to have him!
Way to go Darron Edwards!