9700 Village Center Dr
Suite 50 F
, CA 95746
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
5.0 OUT OF 5 STARS
Rating 5.0(22 Reviews)
Ken Marks is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Granite Bay, CA. Ken joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Ken is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Ken and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.GOOSEHEADINSURANCE.COM
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 25, 2020Prompt and through service and product!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 24, 2020They were awesome
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 6, 2020Very good explanations of coverage, competitive rates. Better coverage for less than other quotes.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 4, 2020I appreciate the quick responses when dealing with Ken.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 2, 2020No nonsense. Did not feel like I was forced. Helpful and RESPONSIVE! I want to talk to my I sure guy..... not his assistant all the time. Ken answers the phone, discusses the issues and if needed, has another finalize but HE is the lead.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 12, 2020Ease of obtaining the car insurance, response time from broker etc. Cost is good.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 16, 2020Great customer service!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 15, 2020Ken Marks followed through and was always polite.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 10, 2020Excellent service.
Friendly, feels like family.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 10, 20201 - Very friendly agent that answered my questions.
2 - It's insurance, most people don't really care about referrals - they just go with the cheapest or easiest option.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 out of the 10 most recent