|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
“Nick is a consummate professional . . . I am grateful to have the opportunity to have him conduct a comprehensive review of my current insurances and follow his recommendations for coverage. I encourage you to reach out to Nick and see how he can ensure you are properly insured.” - Steven, April 2020
Nick Ramirez bridges the gap between insurance and whole-customer care.
As the Principal Broker & Agency Owner in Encino, CA, his 15+ years in hospitality and customer service brings a fresh approach to delivering clients comprehensive, affordable insurance solutions.
Nick believes that your insurance experience should be just as special & accessible as your home buying experience.
Whether you’re looking for homeowners, auto, condo, umbrella, earthquake, flood, business, or any type of life insurance, Nick clears away your stress and confusion. He identifies the right policies for your lifestyle and communicates them in a digestible way.
Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, Nick puts his clients at the center of his universe. He leverages your desires and risks while determining the best coverage to fit your needs.
Nick cultivates a nexus of the best lenders, realtors, financial advisors, & CPAs in the Los Angeles Metro area, so his clients can benefit from a vetted network of professionals. His personable approach is why his network, in turn, refers their own clients to him daily.
Personal attention to detail is why Nick’s approach has resulted in over 500 satisfied clients in the past five years.
Have questions about your insurance? Could your coverage be better? Send Nick a message, and he’ll show you why your peace-of-mind matters to him.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 8, 2020Nick was proactive in getting the results that I needed. His professionalism and great attitude make him a valuable asset and I’m looking forward to referring my connections to him. I know he’ll give them the same top notch service that I received!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 6, 2020Ash, my Broker, was very helpful. As as first time home buyer, I had no idea about homeowner's insurance, umbrella or bundling outside of "I have to have those things". Ash walked me through everything so that I perfectly understood by the time we were done. It's been a great experience and I would recommend Goosehead to anyone looking to improve their insurance situation in the future.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 28, 2020Easy to talk to, willing to help anytime I call, one of the best!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 26, 2020Ash showed great customer service skills, made sure I understood the details about my policy and showed he was truly interested in getting me a low rate.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 25, 2020Nick was great at explaining everything and going over all of my options. I believe that I have great coverage to protect me and the price was well within my budget.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 22, 2020Nick was phenomenal! He is very genuine and kind, I am grateful for all of his help. He was very thorough throughout the process and gave me the best experience. Thank you!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 22, 2020Ash was very helpful and efficient in getting me the coverage I need for my move to California. I had a lot of questions and he took the time to answer all of them thoroughly.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 20, 2020Nick is so professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I find insurance very complicated and Nick was able to break it down into the fundamentals so I could find the right plan. He makes sure you feel comfortable and certain at every step of the way. I couldn’t be happier to have met Nick and will be recommending him for a long time!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 20, 2020It was a fun call - yes, I said fun. Nick went through all our options with easy to understand explanations & examples.He was sensitive to our timelines and scheduled a phone meeting during a time that worked for us. Everything was done quickly, painlessly and we felt fully informed about each of our policies. Platinum Service for sure!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 17, 2020Trustworthy