|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
“Nick is a consummate professional . . . I am grateful to have the opportunity to have him conduct a comprehensive review of my current insurances and follow his recommendations for coverage. I encourage you to reach out to Nick and see how he can ensure you are properly insured.” - Steven, April 2020
Nick Ramirez bridges the gap between insurance and whole-customer care.
As the Principal Broker & Agency Owner in Encino, CA, his 15+ years in hospitality and customer service brings a fresh approach to delivering clients comprehensive, affordable insurance solutions.
Nick believes that your insurance experience should be just as special & accessible as your home buying experience.
Whether you’re looking for homeowners, auto, condo, umbrella, earthquake, flood, business, or any type of life insurance, Nick clears away your stress and confusion. He identifies the right policies for your lifestyle and communicates them in a digestible way.
Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, Nick puts his clients at the center of his universe. He leverages your desires and risks while determining the best coverage to fit your needs.
Nick cultivates a nexus of the best lenders, realtors, financial advisors, & CPAs in the Los Angeles Metro area, so his clients can benefit from a vetted network of professionals. His personable approach is why his network, in turn, refers their own clients to him daily.
Personal attention to detail is why Nick’s approach has resulted in over 500 satisfied clients in the past five years.
Have questions about your insurance? Could your coverage be better? Send Nick a message, and he’ll show you why your peace-of-mind matters to him.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 13, 2021Nick, was very thorough in reviewing my needs and finding solutions. Very easy to work with.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 11, 2021Nick made everything easy breezy, and walked us through our options. As first time home buyers, we felt like we were in great hands!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 10, 2021Constant communication and friendliness
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 9, 2021Knowledge and customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 6, 2021Nick was very helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 4, 2021Nick was incredibly helpful. It really felt like talking to an old friend. I am 100% certain he had only my best interests at heart
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 4, 2021Elaborate description of coverage
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 2, 2021The customer service and attentiveness is stellar.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0April 2, 2021Nick was awesome and not only did we get better coverage, but we saved money.
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0April 1, 2021was under a bit of a time crunch, so felt a bit under the gun, but Nick was very responsive and helpful