|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Natalie Diaz is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Chino, CA. Natalie joined Goosehead because of her unwavering commitment to take care of her clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, she is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. She takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Natalie is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Natalie and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 15, 2020Natalie Diaz .....agent. Helpful, informative,
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 23, 2020Finding the best policy pricing, good communication.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 16, 2020Natalie was really helpful and made the process extremely easy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 14, 2020Natalie!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 21, 2020Natalie is a pleasure to work with. She is a go getter !
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 20, 2020Because the customer service is very good
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 24, 2020Natalie has helped 20+ family, clients, and my own personal needs. She ALWAYS provides superior customer service, has the best rates, takes her time in explaining the coverage, and hands down is the best insurance agent I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Thank you!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 19, 2020Natalie was patient in answering all my questions. She was elaborate in answering to the best of her ability. She seems to be very genuine.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0June 15, 2020Right after I enrolled the insurance to my home, i started receiving mail from my loan company that they needed proof of insurance. I reached out to Natalie if she can send the proof and I got no response. Now I have to call the loan company ask if they received it. If not then I have to call the insurance and have it sent. I hope this is not a recurring issue.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0June 10, 2020It was quick and easy. Natalie made the process of choosing my insurance very smooth and simple.